1. “Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience,” by Ethan Beute and Steve Pacinelli, Wiley
“Rehumanize Your Business” explains how to dramatically improve relationships and results with your customers, prospects, employees and recruits by adding personal videos to emails, text messages and social messages.
2. “The Drama-Free Workplace: How You Can Prevent Unconscious Bias, Sexual Harassment, Ethics Lapses, and Inspire a Healthy Culture,” by Patti Perez, Wiley
In this unique book, she explains the secret to avoiding all forms of drama, legal exposure and low morale: A healthy workplace culture. Perez combines the lessons learned from 25 years of professional experience with robust data from behavioral science research to debunk common myths, including the belief that a focus on legal compliance leads to a healthy workplace culture.
3. “Subconscious Power: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted,” by Kimberly Friedmutter, Atria Books
Featuring inspiring success stories and the practical tools you need to make meaningful change, “Subconscious Power” will empower you to stop being a passive participant in a life you don’t love, and to actively choose the life you truly desire.
4. “Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company’s Future — And What to Do about It,” by Tien Tzuo and Gabe Weisert, Portfolio
In “Subscribed,” you’ll learn how these companies made the shift, and how you can transform your product into a valuable service with a practical, step-by-step framework. Find out how you can prepare and prosper now, rather than trying to catch up later.
5. “Do Business Better: Traits, Habits and Actions to Help You Succeed,” by Damian Mason, Wiley
“Do Business Better” is the go-to guide for business people, entrepreneurs and the self-employed looking to jump-start their journey and build their dreams into reality. If your goal is prosperity, longevity, and a life and business on your terms, this book is for you.
6. “Giving Done Right: Effective Philanthropy and Making Every Dollar Count,” by Phil Buchanan, PublicAffairs
7. “Late Bloomers: The Power of Patience in a World Obsessed with Early Achievement,” by Rich Karlgaard, Currency
8. “Nine Lies about Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World,” by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall, Harvard Business Review Press
9. “Alpha Girls: The Women Upstarts Who Took on Silicon Valley’s Male Culture and Made the Deals of a Lifetime,” by Julian Guthrie, Currency
10. “Grit & Grind: 10 Principles for Living an Extraordinary Life,” by Rhonda Vetere, Thanet House Publishing
11. “How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: The Four Rules You Must Break to Get Rich,” by Nathan Latka, Portfolio
12. “Fail More: Embrace, Learn and Adapt to Failure as a Way to Success,” by Bill Wooditch, McGraw-Hill Education
13. “The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups,” by Daniel Coyle, Bantam
14. “The War on Normal People: The Truth about America’s Disappearing Jobs and Why Universal Basic Income Is Our Future,” by Andrew Yang, Hachette Books
15. “Girls Who Code: Learn to Code and Change the World,” by Reshma Saujani, Puffin Books
16. “Leading Loyalty: Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion,” by Sandy Rogers, Leena Rinne and Shawn Moon, Amacom
17. “Broke Millennial Takes on Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money,” by Erin Lowry, Tarcherperigee
18. “Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts,” by Annie Duke, Portfolio
19. “Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell,” by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg and Alan Eagle, HarperBusiness
20. “The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues,” by Patrick M. Lencioni, Jossey-Bass
21. “The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea (Expanded),” by Bob Burg and John David Mann, Portfolio
22. “Getting Service Right: Overcoming the Hidden Obstacles to Outstanding Service,” by Jeff Toister, Toister Performance Solutions
23. “The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy,” by Jon Gordon, Wiley
24. “Eat Their Lunch: Winning Customers Away from Your Competition,” by Anthony Iannarino, Portfolio
25. “Jump-Starting America: How Breakthrough Science Can Revive Economic Growth and the American Dream,” by Jonathan Gruber and Simon Johnson, PublicAffairs