1. "Rebel Talent: Why It Pays to Break the Rules at Work and in Life" by Francesca Gino, Dey Street Books
Whether you want to inspire others to action, build a business, or build more meaningful relationships, "Rebel Talent" will show you how to succeed - by breaking all the rules
2. "Power Trip: The Story of Energy" by Michael E Webber, Basic Books
"Power Trip" explores how energy has transformed societies of the past and offers wisdom for today's looming energy crisis.
3. "The Latte Factor: Why You Don't Have to Be Rich to Live Rich" by David Bach and John David Mann, Atria Books
"The Latte Factor" demystifies the secrets to achieving financial freedom, inspiring readers to realize that it's never too late to reach for your dreams.
4. "Alpha Girls: The Women Upstarts Who Took on Silicon Valley's Male Culture and Made the Deals of a Lifetime" by Julian Guthrie, Currency
In "Alpha Girls," award-winning journalist Julian Guthrie takes readers behind the closed doors of venture capital, an industry that transforms economies and shapes how we live.
5. "Governance in the Digital Age: A Guide for the Modern Corporate Board Director" by Dottie Schindlinger and Brian Stafford, Wiley
This book seeks to chart the technology-fueled changes taking place in the field of corporate governance and describes the impact these changes are having on boards and the enterprises they govern.
6. "It's the Manager: Gallup Finds the Quality of Managers and Team Leaders Is the Single Biggest Factor in Your Organization's Long-Term Su" by Jim Clifton and Jim Harter, Gallup Press
7. "Learning to Lead: The Journey to Leading Yourself, Leading Others, and Leading an Organization" by Ron Williams and Karl Weber, Greenleaf Book Group Press
8. "Women with Money: The Judgment-Free Guide to Creating the Joyful, Less Stressed, Purposeful (And, Yes, Rich) Life You Deserve" by Jean Chatzky, Grand Central Publishing
9. "The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy" by Jon Gordon, Wiley
10. "Leading Loyalty: Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion" by Sandy Rogers, Leena Rinne and Shawn Moon, Amacom
11. "Growth IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices That Will Make or Break Your Business" by Tiffani Bova, Portfolio
12. "Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More" by Morten T. Hansen, Simon & Schuster
13. "Bossed Up: A Grown Woman's Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together" by Emilie Aries, PublicAffairs
14. "When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing" by Daniel H. Pink, Riverhead Books
15. "The Age of Living Machines: How Biology Will Build the Next Technology Revolution" by Susan Hockfield, W. W. Norton & Company
16. "Imagine It Forward: Courage, Creativity, and the Power of Change" by Beth Comstock and Tahl Raz, Currency
17. "Leading the Life You Want: Skills for Integrating Work and Life" by Stewart D. Friedman, Harvard Business Review Press
18. "Fear Is My Homeboy: How to Slay Doubt, Boss Up, and Succeed on Your Own Terms" by Judi Holler, Greenleaf Book Group Press
19. "Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts." by Brene Brown, Random House
20. "The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups" by Daniel Coyle, Bantam
21. "Fearless Success: Beyond High Performance" by John Foley, Centerpoint Publishing
22. "Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World" by Anand Giridharadas, Knopf Publishing Group
23. "Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World" by Rand Fishkin, Portfolio
24. "The Future Is Asian: Commerce, Conflict, and Culture in the 21st Century" by Parag Khanna, Simon & Schuster
25. "Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time (Expanded, Updated)" by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz, Currency