1. “Women with Money: The Judgment-Free Guide to Creating the Joyful, Less Stressed, Purposeful (And, Yes, Rich) Life You Deserve” by Jean Chatzky, Grand Central Publishing
“Women With Money” shows readers how to wrap their hands around tactical solutions to get paid what they deserve, become inspired to start businesses, invest for tomorrow, make their money last then use that money to foster secure relationships, raise independent and confident children, send those kids to college, care for their aging parents, leave a legacy and — best of all — bring them joy.
2. “Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries” by Safi Bahcall, St. Martin’s Press
In “Loonshots,” physicist and entrepreneur Safi Bahcall reveals a surprising new way of thinking about the mysteries of group behavior that challenges everything we thought we knew about nurturing radical breakthroughs.
3. “No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power of Embracing Emotions at Work” by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy, Portfolio
A hilarious guide to effectively expressing your emotions at the office, finding fulfillment and defining work-life balance on your terms.
4. “Girls Who Code: Learn to Code and Change the World” by Reshma Saujani, Puffin Books
Whether you’re a girl who’s never coded before, a girl who codes or a parent raising one, this entertaining book, printed in bold two-color and featuring art on every page, will have you itching to create apps, games and robots to make the world a better place.
5. “Rebel Talent: Why It Pays to Break the Rules at Work and in Life” by Francesca Gino, Dey Street Books
Whether you want to inspire others to action, build a business or build more meaningful relationships, “Rebel Talent” will show you how to succeed — by breaking all the rules
6. “Bring Your Human to Work: 10 Surefire Ways to Design a Workplace That Is Good for People, Great for Business, and Just Might Change the World” by Erica Keswin, McGraw-Hill Education
7. “Hustle and Float: Reclaim Your Creativity and Thrive in a World Obsessed with Work” by Rahaf Harfoush, Diversion Books
8. “Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time (Expanded, Updated)” by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz, Currency
9. “Growth IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices That Will Make or Break Your Business” by Tiffani Bova, Portfolio
10. “Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning” by Leslie Odom Jr., Feiwel & Friends
11. “Wise Guy: Lessons from a Life” by Guy Kawasaki, Portfolio
12. “Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers” by Bridget Brennan, HarperCollins Leadership
13. “The Spark and the Grind: Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity” by Erik Wahl, Portfolio
14. “The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy” by Lewis Howes, Rodale Books
15. “Backroads Boss Lady: Happiness Ain’t a Side Hustle — Straight Talk on Creating the Life You Deserve” by Jessi Roberts, Grand Central Publishing
16. “Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones” by James Clear, Avery Publishing Group
17. “New Power: How Power Works in Our Hyperconnected World — And How to Make It Work for You” by Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms, Doubleday Books
18. “Every Monday Matters: How to Kick Your Week Off with Passion, Purpose, and Positivity” by Matthew Emerzian, Simple Truths
19. “Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best” by Alan Stein and Jon Sternfeld, Center Street
20. “Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive, and Happy Life” by Brian Solis, Wiley
21. “Iconic: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain, and Regain the Highest Level of Distinction” by Scott McKain, Forefront Books
22. “Be Fearless: 5 Principles for a Life of Breakthroughs and Purpose” by Jean Case, Simon & Schuster
23. “Purposeful: Are You a Manager or a Movement Starter?” by Jennifer Dulski, Portfolio
24. “Would You Do That to Your Mother?: The “Make Mom Proud” Standard for How to Treat Your Customers” by Jeanne Bliss, Portfolio
25. “Ready to Be a Thought Leader?: How to Increase Your Influence, Impact, and Success” by Denise Brosseau and Guy Kawasaki, Jossey-Bass