The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- James M. Howard, 45, of 36 W. Fourth St., was arrested at 6:25 p.m. Monday at the Dubuque County Jail on a warrant charging sex offender registry violation. Authorities said Howard failed to notify the Dubuque County Sheriff’s Department of a change in address.
- William L. Durr, 54, of 2720 Jackson St., was arrested at 5:59 a.m. Monday in the area of East 26th and Jackson streets on charges of third-offense operating while intoxicated and driving while his license was revoked.
- Tremaine L. Moore, 19, of 1375 Iowa St., Apt. B, was arrested at 6:10 a.m. Monday at 2219 Washington St. on a charge of interference with official acts and warrants charging escape, disorderly conduct, failure to appear and a probation violation. Authorities said Moore failed to return to a state correctional facility at 1494 Elm St. on May 15.
- Jessica J. Smith, 22, of 370
- Winona St., was arrested at 2:10 p.m. Sunday at the Dubuque County Jail on a warrant charging second-
- degree harassment.
- Ashley R. Cabral, 27, no permanent address, was arrested at 2:40 a.m. Sunday in the area of Carter and Asbury roads on warrants charging unlawful possession of a prescription drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Nicole L. Frommelt, 27, of 2535 Central Ave., No. 14, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Greyhound Park Road on a charge of third-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Demarquis L. Forney, 36, of Waterloo, Iowa, was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Friday at the Dubuque County Jail on warrants charging two counts of forgery.
- Abraham De Los Santos, 24, no permanent address, was arrested at 4:44 p.m. Friday at the Dubuque County Jail on a warrant charging escape. Authorities said De Los Santos failed to return to a state correctional facility at 1494 Elm St. on June 4.
- Debra L. Rebello, 45, of Platte-ville, Wis., reported the theft of a cellphone worth $800 sometime between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Monday at Kennedy Mall, 555 John F. Kennedy Road.
- Daniel S. Leavenworth, 26, of 605 W. 11th St., No. 5, reported $1,000 in damage from criminal mischief to a vehicle sometime between noon Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday while it was parked at his residence.
- Michael P. Small, 19, of rural Dubuque, reported $1,650 in damage from criminal mischief to a vehicle and tire sometime between 6 p.m. Friday and 3:01 p.m. Saturday while it was parked at his residence.
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet, 2675 Northwest Arterial, reported the theft of merchandise worth $548.87 sometime between 5:48 p.m. June 1 and 11:45 a.m. Friday.