Building permits issued in Dubuque County in May with values of at least $50,000:
Additions, alterations and conversions — nonresidential and nonhousekeeping
- Loras College, 1730 Alta Vista St., $150,000. Remove the tile roof and go over with asphalt shingles.
- Lyle F. and Ann E. Whalen, 2400 Kerper Blvd., $104,890. Replace the existing sprinkler system with ESFR system.
- TDHB LLC, 500 E. 14th St., $196,350. Construct a 50-foot-by-90-foot addition to an existing commercial building.
- Fifteenth Street Apartments Limited Partnership, 180 W. 15th St., $70,425. Install sprinkler system in the building.
- Lowe’s Home Centers Inc., 4100 Dodge St., $80,000. Replace fire alarm.
- Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 1100 Carmel Drive, $13,000,000. Courtyard renovation.