The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- Hunter C. Krapfl, 26, of 375 Nevada St., was arrested at 2:48 a.m. Monday at his residence on a charge of domestic assault with injury. Police said Krapfl assaulted Alyssa J. Krapfl, 27, at 1:23 a.m. Monday at their residence.
- Teresa L. Heim Rogers, 46, of 895 Kirkwood St., was arrested at 3:05 a.m. Sunday at her residence on a charge of domestic assault. Police said Heim Rogers assaulted Jonathan S. Scott, 40, at 1:47 a.m. Sunday at their residence. Scott also was
- arrested on a charge of second-
- degree harassment.
- Jesse L. Montgomery, 39, of 1098 Edina St., was arrested at 2:33 a.m. Sunday at his residence on a charge of domestic assault with injury. Police said Montgomery assaulted Nicole L. Gregory, 39, at 2:11 a.m. Sunday at their residence.
- Bruce R.R. Lee, 29, of 1690 White St., No. 1, was arrested at 6:47 a.m. Saturday at his residence on charges of domestic assault with strangulation, domestic assault and first-degree harassment. Police said Lee assaulted Shabria C. Henry, 26, at 6:13 a.m. Saturday at their residence.
- Larrell S. Lindsey, 42, of 488 Angella St., No. 33, was arrested at 7:06 a.m. Friday at his residence on charges of possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.