Details for IN THE MATTER OF THE JAMES T.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE JAMES T. RYAN DECLARATION OF TRUST
- DATED MAY 31, 2001
- To all persons regarding James T. Ryan, deceased, who died on or about August 27, 2020. You are hereby notified that Dayna Marie Ryan, 12661 W. Dakota Drive, Lakewood, Colorado 80228-3511, is the trustee of the James T. Ryan Declaration of Trust dated May 31, 2001, (as amended). At this time, no probate administration is contemplated with regard to the above-referenced decedent's estate.
- Any action to contest the validity of the trust must be brought in the District Court of Dubuque County, Iowa, within the later to occur of four months from the date of second publication of this Notice, or thirty days from the date of mailing this Notice to all heirs of the decedent, spouse of the decedent and beneficiaries under the trust whose identities are reasonably ascertainable. Aany claim not filed within this period shall be forever barred.
- Notice is further given that all persons indebted to the decedent or to the trust are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned trustee. Creditors having claims against the trust must mail them to the trustee at the address listed below via certified mail, return receipt requested. Unless creditor claims are mailed by the later to occur of four months from the second puiblication of this Notice or thirty days from the date of mailing this Notice, a claim shall be forever barred, unless otherwise allowed or paid.
- Date this 13th day of October, 2020.
- JAMES T. RYAN DECLARATION OF TRUST
- DATED MAY 31, 2001
- Dayna Marie Ryan, Trustee
- 12661 W. Dakota Drive
- Lakewood, Colorado 80228-3511
- Kintzinger Law Firm, P.L.C.
- Attorneys for Trustee
- 100 West 12th Street, P.O. Box 703
- Dubuque, Iowa 52004-0703
- Date of second publication 25 day of October, 2020.
- 2t 10/18, 25
News in your town
Jo Daviess County
Authorities: Man drives over police officer's toe in Dubuque
Greenfield lauds farmers' entrepreneurship during campaign stop in Maquoketa
AP Top 25: Indiana jumps in at 17; Ohio State moves up to 3
Dubuque Community Schools reports 15 COVID-19 cases
Election could stoke U.S. marijuana market, sway Congress
Man fleeing Madison police allegedly beat up delivery driver
Illinois woman, 99, has voted every election since 1944
80 new COVID-19 cases in Dubuque County, 27 in Jackson County in 24 hours
Forum planned for Dubuque County candidates
Clarke student group seeks donations of used assistive devices for shipment overseas
Dyersville to host 25 weeks of youth baseball tournaments in 2021
PDC lands $1.4 million federal grant for work in business park
Pence to keep up travel despite contact with infected aide
Thousands file sexual abuse claims against Scouts as deadline looms
UPDATE: Election unlike any other: A look at the home stretch
2 months in, Dubuque Community Schools leaders assess hybrid learning, COVID-19 precautions
Dubuque County tops 5,000 COVID-19 cases, has 6th-most in state
With report not completed, Crawford County CAFO moratorium appears likely to end
Clayton County Conservation making plans to revamp Osborne Campground
121 new COVID-19 cases in Dubuque County -- 2nd-highest daily total
Sundown hosts scenic sky rides
Woman who hit boyfriend with 'axe/hatchet' in Dubuque sentenced
Temporary work completed on bleacher connections at Dubuque ice center
Politics: State parties go digital in pursuit of young adult votes as Election Day nears
Dubuque County reminds residents of early-voting sites
Local law enforcement reports
Authorities: 800 pounds of medication collected at take-back event
Quilts of Valor coming to Dubuque library
1 injured in crash outside of Dubuque
Week in review: 6 notable stories from past 7 days
1 injured in Dubuque crash
Prep football: Resurgent Wahlert picks up signature victory
Social media connects local tourism to potential visitors during pandemic
Letter: We need wise, hard-working leaders like Finkenauer
Letter: Vote Republican to preserve traditional American way of life
Write the caption, Sunday, Oct. 25
Tri-state people in business: New hires, promotions, achievements
How does pandemic reshape plans for family holiday gatherings?
Prep football: IHSAA unveils next set of playoff pairings
Local & area roundup: Steffen scores 3 TDs, Clarke routs Graceland
TH Sports Coming Events
Stumbling stunner! Rays shock Dodgers in 9th, tie Series 2-2
Ask Amy: Cull those diaries of 'icky bits'
Christian: Memory shaming those things we want to remember
Houseplants offer therapy amid pandemic stress; demand soaring in nurseries
Style at Home: Autumn aromatherapy
House of the Week: Craftsman details with a modern layout
Disney Cruise Line delays Disney Wish to summer 2022
Rocker Lenny Kravitz looks back to when he found his voice