The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- Eric E. Tillis, 33, of 1499 Elm St., was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Tuesday at his residence on a charge of domestic assault. Court documents state that he assaulted Angella S. Blackburn, 27, in their residence.
- Jody L. Kieffer, 50, of Hazel Green, Wis., was arrested at 11:11 a.m. Tuesday at Dubuque County Courthouse on a warrant charging third-degree theft.
- Sean T. Hemphill, 48, of 36 W. Fourth St., No. 425, was arrested at 12:42 a.m. Tuesday at his residence on a warrant charging domestic assault with strangulation and domestic assault with injury. Court documents state that Hemphill assaulted Kristin D. Wessel, 45, of the same address, on July 11.
- Neil F. Lahr, 65, of 2946 Elm St., reported a burglary resulting in the theft of items worth $4,070 between 9 and 10:15 a.m. Sunday at his residence.
- Louis G. Row, 42, of 2404 Queen St., reported a case of fraud resulting in the loss of $2,000 at about 1:25 p.m. Friday.