The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- Shanna L. Kelsey, 43, no permanent address, was arrested at 6:54 a.m. Wednesday in the 2400 block of Stafford Street on warrants charging second-degree burglary and attempted third-degree burglary.
- Codi L. Demaio, 31, of 111½ E. 30th St., was arrested at 5:48 p.m. Tuesday in the area of East 14th and Elm streets on a charge of possession of methamphetamine.
- Ricardo C. McIntyre, 33, of 641 W. 11th St., was arrested at 1:41 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of University Avenue on a warrant charging possession of meth.
- Mark A. Otterbeck, 23, of 2565 Anamosa Drive, was arrested at 3:13 p.m. Tuesday at his residence on a charge of domestic assault with injury. Police said Otterbeck assaulted Alecia M. Otterbeck, 22, at about 1 p.m. Tuesday at their residence.
- Gary M. Nauman, 62, of 2436 Lincoln Ave., reported the burglary of tools worth $1,000 between 10 p.m. May 27 and 4:58 p.m. Tuesday from his residence.