The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- Morgan M. Quick, 19, of 610 Nevada St., was arrested at 10:42 a.m. Sunday on a charge of domestic assault. Police said Quick assaulted Seth T. Curry, 20, at about 10 a.m. Sunday at their residence.
- Jennifer L. Morrow, 39, a resident of the Hillcrest Family Services facility at 1160 Seippel Road, was arrested at 10:22 p.m. Saturday on a charge of assault with injury. Police said Morrow assaulted fellow resident Angel R. Fink, 22, at 7:15 p.m. Saturday.
- Brennan J. Schonhoff, 22, of Galena, Ill., was arrested at 4:38 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Locust Street on charges of possession of cocaine and public intoxication.
- Brett J. Moore, 27, of 1791 Central Ave., No. 1, was arrested at 7:05 p.m. Friday on Iowa 3/U.S. 52 at Rupp Hollow Road on charges of assault on an officer, interference with official acts causing injury, possession of marijuana and of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct. Police said Moore kicked Deputy Kevin Hoffman and caused an injury to Deputy Michael Brehm while resisting arrest.
- Katrina M. Elmore, 25, no permanent address, was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the Dubuque County Jail on warrants charging third-degree burglary, fifth-degree criminal mischief and trespassing.