The Dubuque Police and Dubuque County Sheriff’s departments reported:
- Justin E. Gardner, 32, of 1610 Hickson Ave., was arrested at 2:13 a.m. Friday in Sageville, Iowa, on charges of third-offense operating while under the influence and driving while barred.
- Tammie B. Owens, 58, of 725 Garfield Ave., was arrested at 5:13 p.m. Thursday at her residence on a charge of domestic assault. Court documents state that she assaulted her daughter Shoneka M. Owens, 33, at their residence.
- Kyler D. Gladwin, 22, of 1696 Central Ave., was arrested at 12:35 p.m. Thursday at his residence on charges of domestic assault and domestic assault impeding airflow causing injury. Court documents state that he assaulted his girlfriend, Samantha M. Furry, 22, of Zwingle, Iowa, at his residence.
- Michelle S. Hastings, 54, of 1023 1/2 Garfield Ave., reported $3,000 in criminal mischief to a vehicle parked at that address at about 9:40 p.m. Thursday.
- Raymond L. Goedert, 64, of 2001 Shiras Ave., Apt. 3, reported $500 in criminal mischief to a vehicle parked at that address at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday.